Question from Emperor_Dodd

Collecting ALL of the scrolls?

I know it's entirely unnecessary, and I could even get all the trophies without doing it, but I really want to collect all the scrolls in the game, along with everything else. I know that every level has a scroll detailing that level's Trial, and no level has more than three other scrolls beyond that--is there anywhere Online that I can check how many scrolls there are in total in each level, so as to be sure I haven't missed any in levels with less than the maximum? Or perhaps a way in-game to determine that I have them all for a given level? (I already checked both of the walkthroughs on this site, of course)

Gunsm1th answered:

You can try simpoldood's LoS channel
If you look at each vid's Description box, you can count how many Brotherhood Knight scrolls there are.
He didn't list the Trial scrolls in the description though.
I don't know if the Focus Scroll counts since it's an item instead of just a simple scroll.
0 0

How do I use cyclone boots?ots Open weazy594
How do I get past the three towers? Answered Bridget29
Where's the troll? Open FantasyPlay
Does it have lots of sexual content or nudity? and is it worth buying? Answered animeinfamous
Saving the game? Answered Talaeladar