Collecting ALL of the scrolls?

1. I know it's entirely unnecessary, and I could even get all the trophies without doing it, but I really want to collect all the scrolls in the game, along with everything else. I know that every level has a scroll detailing that level's Trial, and no level has more than three other scrolls beyond that--is there anywhere Online that I can check how many scrolls there are in total in each level, so as to be sure I haven't missed any in levels with less than the maximum? Or perhaps a way in-game to determine that I have them all for a given level? (I already checked both of the walkthroughs on this site, of course)

User Info: Emperor_Dodd

Emperor_Dodd - 4 years ago

1. You can try simpoldood's LoS channel www.youtube.com/On3ManCr3w
    If you look at each vid's Description box, you can count how many Brotherhood Knight scrolls there are.
    He didn't list the Trial scrolls in the description though.
    I don't know if the Focus Scroll counts since it's an item instead of just a simple scroll.

User Info: Gunsm1th

Gunsm1th - 4 years ago 0 0