Question from gemike

How do I beat the Leviathan?

I cannot defeat this itch in the eye boss, because after he strenghtens his skin with rocks, all my attacks are unefficient against him. Please help me, cause im desperate, and cannot find any answer on the web.

Answers

RyanBM answered:

Get away from him first by dodge rolling (L2 +R2) or just running untill he either picks up a rock and throws it at you. Obviously dodge this and he will proceed to throw another rock or charge you. You want him to charge because once he gets close enough to you he will initiate a punch type attack which can easily be avoided by dodge rolling into him to get behind him. After this swiftly turn around make sure you are facing him then use the lunge attack (L1 + R1) and rapidly push Square. The Levaithon will eventually grab you and slam you to the ground this can also be avoided by jumpng off his back at any time you wish, simply push jump (X). Rinse and repeat. It should also be noted that having berserk activated greatly increases the damage done (possibly double).
1 0

yardley_18 answered:

What you have to do is wait for the leviathan to pick up a rock from the ground and when he is holding it above his head( before he is about to trow it) you lunge at him. Once youve done this attack him with triagle or square, he will trow you off after a while but just reapeat the process untill you get a promt that says square in it. What you then do is repeatidly bash square and hey presto job done!
1 0

How do I beat (SENTINAL?) Open vernierue5
How do you beat the first grenader? Answered knife_maker9
How do I beat (weapon 11)? Answered 1RONMA1DEN
How do I beat Deadpool? Answered djblizza
How do I beat creed? Open roxaslinheart81