Why does the game keep freezing up?

1. Bought the game last night, played a few levels and shut the system off.
    This morning I started the system and when I launched the game, it froze up. Cleaned the lens, checked for PS3 updates, deleted the save files and it still wouldn't run.
    Exchanged it for a new copy and STILL wouldn't work on my login. Got it going on my daughter's login, but it froze in the Weapon X level.
    Any solutions?

User Info: RapidfireRay

RapidfireRay - 7 years ago

1. I had the same problem. I was able to play through the entire game on NORMAL mode, then I started playing again on HARD mode and then my PS3 started shutting off (sort of, I no longer got video from my HDMI cable to my TV, but the unit appeared on).

At first I thought my PS3 was crapping out on me, but then all the other PS3 games of mine work just fine.

Any ideas?

60GB PS3
    FW: 2.70

User Info: BareMetal23

BareMetal23 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. They made this game way to quick, thats why, they wanted to get it out the same day as the movie
    the movie came out 1 may in europe and so did the game, so i say they didnt do a good job
    cause the game has faults, you freeze sometimes and if you dont have enemies knockin you down
    out of your frozen state, then you have to restart the game, lol
    and sometime you go thru walls and end up fallin for ever en then you die, lol
    really weak game makers, i think

User Info: Imactv

Imactv - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I was playing on hard and the game started to lagg that was so weird

User Info: Gavin20059

Gavin20059 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I have the same problem no more video incoming when i start the game

User Info: MinyNeo

MinyNeo - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. if you have anything downloading from the PSN store, then it will freeze when you try and load the game. pause any downloads, start up the game, then hit the PS button and resume then and it'll run fine. at least this is the problem i had.

User Info: beam1249

beam1249 - 7 years ago 0 0