Question from nikkidustin

How exactly do I use my magic?

I have the wooden catilyst- i have the heal spell- hear are my stats : V 19, I 13, E 17, S 18, D 16, m 12, F 11 and L 15. I can not figure out how to us it, I have tried the left hand equipted and the right hand. I have memorized the spell and it is dimmly up on the D-pad, no luck.What am I doing wrong?

Answers

Blundertusk answered:

You must have the proper catalyst equipped in your off-hand (left-hand) to cast spells, as well as having enough mana to actually cast it. Chances are that you're using the wrong type of catalyst, i.e.- you're using a Wooden Catalyst to try and cast a divine power. Equip a talisman and see if that works.
0 0

allanondelion answered:

"Heal" is a Miracle (not a Spell), and as such requires a Talisman. Spells (e.g., Soul Arrow) require a Catalyst (Wooden, Silver, etc.).

If you did not start with a Talisman or Catalyst, you'll need to find one.

It doesn't matter in which hand you hold either the Talisman or Catalyst to cast Miracles and Spells...you can have one of each in each hand and cast, cast away -- or you can find the one item that allows you to cast Spells and Miracles.

Basically, actively hold the correct Talisman or Catalyst, have the Miracle or Spell active in the top slot, and then use either the Talisman or Catalyst (L1 or R1) to cast. That's it.
0 0

Magic? Open crossedge007
How to get magic? Answered evilmetsfan
Can a thief use magic? Answered TheCircusReign
Demonbrandt magic 0? Open cojoe5
Magic weapon? Open Weavile_Ice