Question from Italianmafia344

How do i get the soulbrandt once i beat the old king doran guy?

I beat Old King Doran but when i beat him i only got his set of armor and an ring but i was also told u get the soulbrandt not the demonbrandt which u get for jsut proving yourself to him. What do i do to get the soulbrandt? please help

store_lurker answered:

You will get Soulbrandt from the very last boss.
2 0

Answers

Yamaganto_Iori answered:

When you challenge old king doran he will stop fighting and let you take the demonbrandt from the alter just behind where you first find him.
0 0

JinzouTogire answered:

After you defeat Doran and he gives you Demonbrandt, you have to beat the 1-4 boss False King, and then you get it's opposite, Soulbrandt (attack up when your Character Tendency is Black). On New Game + I believe you can fuse them into Northern Regalia which gets a bonus of up to 135 if your tendency is black OR white.
0 0

Iamownage answered:

Just a note the northern regalia is a fusion of demon and soul brandt it's attack at pure charecter tendency (either way) is about 480. The soul brandt is obtained from killing King Allant, not false king, but King Allant (Jin is wrong there) he is the pathetically easy boss right before ending the game by either killing the maiden in black(beast's demon soul which = 200,000 and a red eye stone, challenge fights ) or just leaving the area of the old one( maiden in black demon's soul which = 60,000 or soulsucker from yuria the witch).
0 0

WwwPin answered:

You can get the soulbrant after you beat the last boss ( old one )
1 0

vandarius answered:

If picking up the Demonbrandt will overburden you, you will not be able to pick it up and will loose it. This happened to me and it sucks.
0 0

5802 answered:

Ostrava doesn't know that Soulbrandt is no longer in the Mausoleum. Instead it's inside of the Old One after you defeat the final "boss."
0 0

How do I beat King Doran, like what level should i be? Answered Griffins909
King Doran? Answered VulcaBlaze
Old king doran at SL 56? Answered mypasswordis123
Should I fight King Doran already? Answered TheEndless1986
I Need Help Defeating King Doran ? Open Kill3r_Sh0t3r