Question from Bigdaddy10

how do I start co-op?

I don't know how to get someone to help how do I do this?

Answers

EXServ answered:

Actually you can't really call this co-op since you "can't" really choose which player you'll get help from.
(in fact you can but it recquires some planning, i'll tell you after the basics).

Well you may have notice that in DS you're either alive or dead.
While alive, you'll sometimes see blue colored ghosts standing, these are people willing to join your game in order to help you out, you will need to defeat the current level boss in order to help him resurrect.

You can also see red ghosts waiting for duels, this is basic pvp.

while you're dead, you can use the blue eye stone to offer your help, then you can be summoned by another living player to help him defeat the boss :)

up to three people can be in the same game.

last info : while you're alive, you can be invaded by black phantoms whose goal is to kill you.

in the end if you want to be joined by your friend, set up a rendez vous point before so you can find his / her blue ghost :)
0 0