Question from fuzzydad

Iron key 1-3 doesn't work?

I got the hat and the keys from the fat ministers, but the gate to yuria won't unlock. I have been playing off-line, does that make a difference?

From: NoobRage 4 years ago

Basically what snakegear said but I'll describe it more in detail.
1) Go to Tower Knight's Archstone
2) Backtrack and kill the blue eye knight. (Only that one)
3) Open the door to the right on the blue eye knight with the iron key.
4) Follow the path and find the minister.
5) Kill minister for bloody key and rescue Biorr.
6) Go to the gate past the dogs.
7) Equip Minister Hat.
8) Follow the path until the Fat Minister lowers the bridge for you.
9) Kill Fat Minister and unequip the Minister Hat before talking to Yuria.

Goto Biorrs and kill the minister there. He drops the key for yuria :) He is at were you kill the tower knight near the blue knight.

Essentially what they said, and almost exactly what NoobRage said. But to clarify on one part, when he says "go to the gate past the dogs" he doesn't mean the large gate up the stairs where the cutscene takes place with the minister closing it on you. Rather, where the fountain is, instead of turning left to go up the stairs, there's a pathway along the wall to the right, facing the fountiain where you come in from. That pathway has the gate Noobrage is referring to. There aren't any enemies along the path leading to the tower where Yuria is. The only enemy there is the fat minister, who won't pre-emptively attack you, so you can get a back stab in on him.

Why is everyone giving noob, yusha and snake thumbs down? They are all right... Fuzzydad I had that same problem too and it doesnt matter if you are online or not. I did most of NG online that part in particular and didnt notice any difference to NG+ offline.