Question from masori

Where is Ostrava?

I'm currently in world 1-3 and i just opened the main gate and i can't find him

masori provided additional details:

Yes, is he gliching os something?

RymarDK asked for clarification:

When he didn't show for me, I went back and found out that I did not save him in 1-2.
I have done this now - but then gate is already open now... so the event wont trigger???

Not sure what to do now - maybe just move on to 1-4?

fromhell_666 asked for clarification:

I never saw ostrava in the first place, where is he? and i am fighting the lurker guy in stonefang 2 can i still save him

Nero_Viper asked for clarification:

Can you give more information? Like did you save him in 1-1 or 1-2?

JeebusOwns answered:

When you save him, he wanders the level each time you enter it. If you aren't babysitting him, he can get himself killed. I suggest not rescuing him until 1-3, for this reason.
2 0

Answers

darkziel answered:

Did you save him in 1-1 and 1-2?
0 0

katastrophie answered:

I had this same problem, he wouldn't show up in 1-3 so I progressed on and behold he appeared in 1-4 at the steps after the blue dragon.
0 0

Iamownage answered:

The red eye knights he was with behind the gate could have possibly killed him i believe so that could be your problem.
0 0

Zura1 answered:

He's probably dead, let him be!
0 0

ThEHaMsTeR answered:

When i first played i had a hard time finding him since i didnt know some ledges are climbable. and you find him in 1-1 right after the blue eyed knight and before the guy who blows up the barrels. look over the edge and run over the area where you see notes. 1-2 is easyer from the phalanx start go left past the mini phalanx guys and down a ramp u can see him from far away if he is there. 1-3 he is where you open the main gate followed by 2 red eye knights. when u open teh gate and he isnt there. he is dead.
0 0

TorenElzal answered:

The first time I encountered him in 1-3, he dropped down right away after I opened the gate, followed by only one Red Eye Knight. However, every other time he's up there fighting for a little bit before dropping down, followed by anywhere from 2 to 3 Red Eye Knights. It is possible he died, though I never had this problem myself. I personally suggest that you stand against the wall to the right after opening up the gate, and look to the left where he should drop down from. If after a few moments, you see no activity (either enemies moving around in battle, or health bars showing up) I would say its safe to assume he died.
0 0

kyuubi_dude answered:

He probably died, to stop this from happening DO NOT SAVE HIM IN 1-2, he will not be at 1-3 so you will miss out on the pure clearstone, but you wont miss out on Demonbrand, because he will still be at 1-4 to give you the key to face Doran and kill himself, so if you don't want to risk him dying just don't save him at 1-2 <(^.^<)
0 0

antortguz answered:

Sometimes he gets stuck in the roof where the red eye knights are and get killed, this happens to me all the time
0 0

CRIMSONxPHANTOM answered:

A pretty interesting glitch, this also happened to me once on my NG+ playthrough. If he hasn't been killed yet, he should be hiding by the corner after passing the gate. If you want to get the key for opening the door to fight Old King Doran without risking anything; I suggest killing him as soon as you see him. His attacks do quite a bit of damage and can heal himself every now and then but his sword is significantly weak.

The best option is to block with a 40+ hit res shield and then attack afterwards. But if you think you're not powerful enough, use the Poison or Death Cloud on him. It may take a while but he will die without ever becoming hostile.
0 0

ddhcts answered:

He dies really easy in the plus games if you didnt get the key from him the first play through kill him when you see him.
0 0

Ostrava`s key? Answered jayruss28
Run away...!...Ostrava...? Open here4business
Ostrava not at 1-2? Answered bnlab3
Ostrava in the nexus? Open shadow5747
Question about Ostrava key? Open GeekyDad