Question from dolleroy89

What is the best thing to get for the dragon god's soul ?

Rage of god (miracle)
firestorm (magic, Yuria)
fireball (magic, Freke)

xHumanShieldx asked for clarification:

I went to the blacksmith in 2-1 and he asked if i wanted to give him the dragon soul to apply it to my weapon or something. I did, and have noticed no difference in anything, have i lost this chance to use the dragon god soul or do i go back with a specific weapon to be upgraded??

Rumpledumpsky answered:

Rage of god by far. It will help so much with the crystal gecko nest in 2-2
2 0

Answers

sspayden answered:

Rage of god is by far the best in my opinion but the one you choose will also impact your trophies, you need to collect all magics for one and all miracles for another
1 0

Yamaganto_Iori answered:

Rage of God by far
1 0

Svoloch88 answered:

Depends on your build ... if you are not heavy in either Magic or Faith I'd say Rage of God but even if you choose it ... if your faith sux .... the spell sux .... believe me ive used it with low faith.

Rage of God does a radial AOE damage while Firestorm does a ton more dmg ... more than double sometimes .... but relies on the pillars that you generate to hit the target .... sometimes your target will be lucky enough to stand in between 2 pillars.
1 0

RyuMithril answered:

Gods wrath is great
0 0

zilaroth answered:

Rage of God if you use if you use miracles, Firestorm if you use magic. If you don't use either more than the other, go with Rage of God, it's generally more useful to a non-magic oriented character. Fireball I don't recommend unless you already have the other two.
1 0

masterhollis answered:

I'm pretty sure you lose the chance to get these magic spells. You'll have to come through on a second play through to get one of them.
0 0