What is the best thing to get for the dragon god's soul ?

1. Rage of god (miracle)
    firestorm (magic, Yuria)
    fireball (magic, Freke)

User Info: dolleroy89

dolleroy89 - 7 years ago
    I went to the blacksmith in 2-1 and he asked if i wanted to give him the dragon soul to apply it to my weapon or something. I did, and have noticed no difference in anything, have i lost this chance to use the dragon god soul or do i go back with a specific weapon to be upgraded??

User Info: xHumanShieldx

xHumanShieldx - 7 years ago

1. Rage of god by far. It will help so much with the crystal gecko nest in 2-2

User Info: Rumpledumpsky

Rumpledumpsky - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Rage of god is by far the best in my opinion but the one you choose will also impact your trophies, you need to collect all magics for one and all miracles for another

User Info: sspayden

sspayden - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. Rage of God by far

User Info: Yamaganto_Iori

Yamaganto_Iori - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Depends on your build ... if you are not heavy in either Magic or Faith I'd say Rage of God but even if you choose it ... if your faith sux .... the spell sux .... believe me ive used it with low faith.

Rage of God does a radial AOE damage while Firestorm does a ton more dmg ... more than double sometimes .... but relies on the pillars that you generate to hit the target .... sometimes your target will be lucky enough to stand in between 2 pillars.

User Info: Svoloch88

Svoloch88 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Gods wrath is great

User Info: RyuMithril

RyuMithril - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. Rage of God if you use if you use miracles, Firestorm if you use magic. If you don't use either more than the other, go with Rage of God, it's generally more useful to a non-magic oriented character. Fireball I don't recommend unless you already have the other two.

User Info: zilaroth

zilaroth - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. I'm pretty sure you lose the chance to get these magic spells. You'll have to come through on a second play through to get one of them.

User Info: masterhollis

masterhollis - 7 years ago 0 0