I cant find any hack darts in the thrid level?

1. I cant find any hack darts in the thrid level in the start and theres no vendes how to i beat it if i cant get past it?

User Info: SuperGamer10

SuperGamer10 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Shoot it.

User Info: Solid_Lifters

Solid_Lifters - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Just shock it with Electro Bolt, then run up and hack it.

User Info: Zarden

Zarden - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about; your question is pretty vague. However, it sounds like you're talking about one of the areas where you MUST remote hack a door control panel from far away in order to progress. If that's the case, there's probably a hack dart dispenser located somewhere where you can access it. Just like in the beginning of the game when there were Eve dispensers to make sure you were able to get past the Plasmid-related puzzles set before you.

If there aren't any dispensers and no places to buy remote hack darts, and you absolutely MUST go that way, then you might have found a "bug" that was overlooked. I seem to remember all areas having ways to solve them, though.

User Info: Halo2298

Halo2298 - 6 years ago 0 0