Question from SuperGamer10

I cant find any hack darts in the thrid level?

I cant find any hack darts in the thrid level in the start and theres no vendes how to i beat it if i cant get past it?

Answers

Solid_Lifters answered:

Shoot it.
0 0

Zarden answered:

Just shock it with Electro Bolt, then run up and hack it.
0 0

Halo2298 answered:

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about; your question is pretty vague. However, it sounds like you're talking about one of the areas where you MUST remote hack a door control panel from far away in order to progress. If that's the case, there's probably a hack dart dispenser located somewhere where you can access it. Just like in the beginning of the game when there were Eve dispensers to make sure you were able to get past the Plasmid-related puzzles set before you.

If there aren't any dispensers and no places to buy remote hack darts, and you absolutely MUST go that way, then you might have found a "bug" that was overlooked. I seem to remember all areas having ways to solve them, though.
0 0

What is the level cap for online play? Open MH_4_PSP_FREAK
Where can I find all the weapon upgrades? Answered Silvercross1024
Boosting Now? Unanswered Ledzepisbest1
Does proud parent work when you take control of the little sister in outer Persephone? Unanswered Inuakio1210
Killing Big Sisters? Unanswered Ledzepisbest1