Question from killerboy97

How do I replay missions?

I know about the final mission and that you can replay them for the second ending, but how about the main missions. I WANNA DO PARTY TIME AGAIN, it was the BEST mission ever!

Answers

Jusawro answered:

No way, besides restarting or playing Co-Op with someone with those missions.
1 0

Dr_Rockzo_420 answered:

You can only replay the very last mission. Which sucks cause most of the missions have two outcomes, and unless you save right before you can't replay it. And a couple missions have two trophies/achievements for beating it both ways. Also you usually have a choice to make about what reward you want at the end of the mission, and some are definitely better than others.
1 0

Emi3280 answered:

You can't replay missions, at the very end of the game, there are two endings, if you do one, after beating it you can do the other one, that's the only mission you can play it two times (for the trophies I did it). But for the rest of the missions, you can do a new save, it's the solution, or when you need to do the mission you like, make a special save for it, and don't save and play it all the times you want.
0 0