How do I replay missions?

1. I know about the final mission and that you can replay them for the second ending, but how about the main missions. I WANNA DO PARTY TIME AGAIN, it was the BEST mission ever!

User Info: killerboy97

killerboy97 - 5 years ago

1. You can only replay the very last mission. Which sucks cause most of the missions have two outcomes, and unless you save right before you can't replay it. And a couple missions have two trophies/achievements for beating it both ways. Also you usually have a choice to make about what reward you want at the end of the mission, and some are definitely better than others.

User Info: Dr_Rockzo_420

Dr_Rockzo_420 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No way, besides restarting or playing Co-Op with someone with those missions.

User Info: Jusawro

Jusawro - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. You can't replay missions, at the very end of the game, there are two endings, if you do one, after beating it you can do the other one, that's the only mission you can play it two times (for the trophies I did it). But for the rest of the missions, you can do a new save, it's the solution, or when you need to do the mission you like, make a special save for it, and don't save and play it all the times you want.

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 4 years ago 0 0