Question from Fangterror

Taunt 50 gang members?

I'm trying to do the taunt 50 gang members but there's one problem. I've taken over 100% of Stillport. Is it too late for me to complete this challenge? If not than please inform me on how to do so.

imthebossxD asked for clarification:

wait 1 hour ago i read this topic because i was having trouble with taunting 50 & i only taunted 2 gang members also i beat all missions & activities 100%. i was so mad, I was thinking to myself if i should start over again. trust me do not start the game all over again its not worth it after you've done so much there is still ways to do this challenge. i was about to do the same thing after reading this but i didn't give up. i was around the deckers area & i called kenzi and the big dude i did the gang notoriety wipe & all of a sudden some of them started appearing it took about an hour for me to taunt all of them but it worked ;) and a other user said this "There is also a trick to do a Mayhem mission which is close to a store and the trick is to shoot the gangs cars until they are on fire, but don't make them explode, and then run into the shop. The gang members will exit the car because it is on fire and when you wipe your notoriety they should just be walking around and you can taunt them" Hope these Help the same they helped me.

iSparko answered:

I sometimes still see deckers near Shaundi's Crib even though I have 100% of Steelport.
0 0

Answers

naten888 answered:

I'm pretty sure that no but maybe if u get lucky
0 0

Bakkerbaard answered:

I'm assuming this is your first playthrough, which means you are still missing one or two decision-related throphies. As far as I know there no other way to replay missions than to play the game again, so you could get the taunt-trophies in that run.
0 0

princeofzumunda answered:

I Had the same problem and yes you have to play the whole game over if you are trying to get the trophy for completing all challenges yes i know this sucks but there is no other way because if you are still doing the survivals those gang members don't count
0 0

JuliusLittle97 answered:

If you drive there vehicles around they should spawn. I was on 5 taunts drove the decker solar around there area which i own 100% now im on 23. Gettin' there.
0 0

lilsul2k9 answered:

Yes you can, just find the little red dots/ find your gang members and compliment them. I have got 100% of steelport and I got this trophy for it.
0 0

Sky715761 answered:

For me, I've gotten 90-100% on my SR3 trophies list. I only need three more. I need to get all challenges (theres one left), I need to get all collectibles and I also need to taunt 50 gang members and I cant do that because I've taken over all cities. If I cant taunt all gang members, I havent completed all challenges because taunting 50 gang members is a challenge AND a trophy. Im kinda trapped (a little gamebreaker the game makers didnt see)
0 0

FlashTZ answered:

You can taunt your own gang member.
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

@FlashTZ, sorry, but it's not that easy as you would think, I've tried that and im still at 3, so.... no can do.
0 0

A_Exul answered:

This may have already been suggested but I had the same problem.
I had taken over all gang territories so there was nobody to taunt.

I simply went into the activity 'Snatch' on hard mode, stirred up some trouble so plenty of gang members spawned and then I quit the activity.
Once you have done that there should still be groups of gang members previously spawned from the activity (look for them as Red dots on the map) and then taunt away.

You will have to repeat this a few times to get to 50 taunts but it's better than re-doing the whole game.

Hope this helps.
0 0