Question from Sadow_Strike

Where can I find Stag N Forcer?

Now i beat the game and i own everything so i decided to do the theft missons and one of them is a stag car is there a way to get this or should make a new save. and i don't use cheats to spawn it i want the tropies?

Sadow_Strike provided additional details:

The person online cant use cheats.

Pigl33t answered:

I had the same problem when I was playing. Though I had two missions left after I cleared the game so I had to replay one part. That's the only way I managed to get a N-Forcer, Just start up that mission if you can, start the theft and steal one and drive it to the chop-chop. Worked wonders for me. I was just about to start a new game so I could get 100% completion.
0 0

Jusawro answered:

Had the same problem, completed everything and had no more enemies around. Go online and play with someone who has STAG in their game and get a Wanted Level of 4, they should show up.
1 1

DateRyuusei answered:

Alternately, if you replay the final mission, you can steal one and ride it back to the chop shop.
0 1

autoshopkid answered:

By completing the (both endings) you should get a stag n-forcer for your garage
0 1

icke619 answered:

just do this
its to much easy :-)
0 0