Where can I find Stag N Forcer?

1. Now i beat the game and i own everything so i decided to do the theft missons and one of them is a stag car is there a way to get this or should make a new save. and i don't use cheats to spawn it i want the tropies?

User Info: Sadow_Strike

Sadow_Strike - 5 years ago
    The person online cant use cheats.

User Info: Sadow_Strike

Sadow_Strike - 5 years ago

1. I had the same problem when I was playing. Though I had two missions left after I cleared the game so I had to replay one part. That's the only way I managed to get a N-Forcer, Just start up that mission if you can, start the theft and steal one and drive it to the chop-chop. Worked wonders for me. I was just about to start a new game so I could get 100% completion.

User Info: Pigl33t

Pigl33t - 4 years ago 0 0

1. Had the same problem, completed everything and had no more enemies around. Go online and play with someone who has STAG in their game and get a Wanted Level of 4, they should show up.

User Info: Jusawro

Jusawro - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. Alternately, if you replay the final mission, you can steal one and ride it back to the chop shop.

User Info: DateRyuusei

DateRyuusei - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. By completing the (both endings) you should get a stag n-forcer for your garage

User Info: autoshopkid

autoshopkid - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. just do this www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgAPSlEv64M
    its to much easy :-)

User Info: icke619

icke619 - 4 years ago 0 0