How many cars can you have in the garage?

1. Is it unlimited?

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 4 years ago

1. In Saint's Row 1 and 2, the limit of how many NON-UNLOCKABLE cars you could store was 64. This game was supposed to have a slightly higher limit meaning you should be able to have more than 64 total NON-UNLOCKED vehicles including what is in your plane, boat, helicopter and standard garage.

Example: You put 1 plane, 2 helicopters, and 3 cars in your garage yourself and you unlocked a crusader by doing main missions. That means you have 6 cars towards your limit and 1 unlocked vehicle which doesn't count towards your limit.

User Info: KaonGheta

KaonGheta - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Im thinkin its as many as you want, cause right now I have 27 fully customized cars and trucks, some are repeats just done a different way...

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. I'm pretty sure it's closer to 40 because I've maxed out my garage a few times already...

User Info: Gogglez61

Gogglez61 - 4 years ago 0 1
  3. Goggles, you are so, sooo very wrong dude, I counted mine today, I have a total of 67, and I really don't need to count cause it actually tells you how man cars you have in the extras section....

User Info: TheGame50401

TheGame50401 - 4 years ago 0 1