Question from Emi3280

How many cars can you have in the garage?

Is it unlimited?

Answers

TheGame50401 answered:

Im thinkin its as many as you want, cause right now I have 27 fully customized cars and trucks, some are repeats just done a different way...
0 1

Gogglez61 answered:

I'm pretty sure it's closer to 40 because I've maxed out my garage a few times already...
0 1

TheGame50401 answered:

Goggles, you are so, sooo very wrong dude, I counted mine today, I have a total of 67, and I really don't need to count cause it actually tells you how man cars you have in the extras section....
0 1

KaonGheta answered:

In Saint's Row 1 and 2, the limit of how many NON-UNLOCKABLE cars you could store was 64. This game was supposed to have a slightly higher limit meaning you should be able to have more than 64 total NON-UNLOCKED vehicles including what is in your plane, boat, helicopter and standard garage.

Example: You put 1 plane, 2 helicopters, and 3 cars in your garage yourself and you unlocked a crusader by doing main missions. That means you have 6 cars towards your limit and 1 unlocked vehicle which doesn't count towards your limit.
1 0