Question from shaqurOne

How do I solve Tiger,Bird,snake and Lion?

How do you find which corresponding letter goes with what image? I have the moveable blocks set in place and the wall panels have opened, now I am having trouble matching the symbols up. Though this seems fairly simple, but what is supposed to happen when you do get them right? and how would one know if the symbols are matched?
Signed
WTF?!

Tinypineappl answered:

okay in Nate's journal where it had the 4 shapes, all different colors, in the top there are hieroglyphics or as you call them letters. They all have different colors and their color corresponds to the color of the images in the next 2 pages. If you get them all right then a pedestal rises and there's a triangular keyhole in the center
2 0

Answers

dirtbikekid12 answered:

To solve gamespot has a great online walkthrough that helped me get through the level. Go to Hints and cheats than go to walkthrough then go on the lervel that you are on.
0 0