Review by Awesome475

"Uncharted 2 is the best game ever."

Uncharted 2 is the best game ever. Here are some reasons to why it's so great, and what's not good about it.

Intro: The players are playing as Nathan Drake, and the old characters from the first one are back. The interesting thing and that makes this game epic is that it's a globe trotting adventure on finding Marco Polo that leads his to find other treasures and other stuff.

PROS (Good things about the game):
+ Awesome graphics.
+ Epic and awesome story, that is well told.
+ Really awesome, epic game-play.
+ Fantastic characters that are really believable.
+ Epic cut scenes that makes you feel like it's a movie.
+ It makes you feel like playing a summer block buster movie.
+ Easier and more fun puzzles that the first Uncharted.

Cons (Some bad things about the game):
- The game needs to be a little bit more longer.

Graphics: Awesome graphics that looks so real and makes it feel like a summer block buster movie. I rate the graphics 10/10 which of course, AWESOME.

Game-play: The game-play have epic scenes and moments. And the best parts are the shoot-outs and climbing the environment. It has great controls, and I love how Drake's cover system are great. I really have no complaints at all with the game-play. So, I would rate it 10/10.

Single Player: Drake is an expert at climbing and using guns. This time they added even more weapons. Like the first game the guns get better as you get farther into the game. They still have the medal system. To earn medals you get certain number of kills with certain guns, beat the game on certain difficulties, and getting combos. Each medal earns you money which you can use to buy weapons, character skins, bonus movies and tweaks. You can only use the weapons you buy on the difficulty you beat the game on. The good guns cost more than the cheap guns. Some of the tweaks include slow motion, fast motion, unlimited ammo, one shot one kill. The aiming system has improved and so has the camera angles. You can also still get treasures around the places you're at. I rate it 10/10-AWESOME, EASY, FUN.

Audio/ Sounds: What can I say about the audio? Well, the audio is great. The voice acting, music and sounds are all great and fit together perfectly. The voice actors make it seem like every single character is a real person. The music fits in with the mood and environment of the game. I rate it a DEFINITELY a 10/10.

Overall: So, overall. It's a fantastic game that can't be missed by anyone. So I recommend anyone with a PS3 to just simply, BUY THIS GAME. It's worth buying. It would just take 10-15 hours of game, depending on how much you wanna find treasure and all that stuff. So, BUY THIS GAME.

Reviewer's Score: 10/10 | Originally Posted: 06/11/10

Game Release: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (US, 10/13/09)