How do I beat Lucifer ?

1. He's freakin hard to kill and Im trying but theres no use...is there any way or strat on how to kill him quickly, or something that does the most damage to him..?

User Info: joker2323

joker2323 - 6 years ago

1. If you're trying this on hellish or infernal difficulty you'll want a few upgraded relics and spells for this. Have your basic cross combo leveled all the way up. You should have divine armor lvl 3. It will be your best friend in this fight and save you alot of grief in the fight. Have the Ciacco's Bile relic lvl 3 so you can continue using your divine armor. Francesco's forgiveness relic will help as well to reduce overall damage. Eye of Alighiero is also a helpful relic to keep your health up. His most deadly attack in his first form are the storms he summons. Only use divine armor to defend against the storms. His punches are easy to dodge so don't waste magic on them.

Second form use in and out tactics again. Use divine armor only if he manages to land a hit or when he's about to launch his flurry of projectiles. It only takes two hits from either form to kill you. Evasion is key. Don't just rush in and unleash your best scythe combo unless you have just used divine armor. If you die at the second form you won't have to repeat his first so that'll save you a few headaches.

User Info: bloodkey303

bloodkey303 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. In his first form, avoid all his slams by jumping over the shockwaves. While jumping launch cross shots at him. Enough cross attacks and he will be stunned. Depending on your distance from him you may want to just stay standing and unload the basic cross combo. If you've upgraded the cross it will really rack up damage. Use the relic here too if you have it. When he recovers he will launch a wave of tornadoes. Use divine armor or try your best to dodge. Just repeat this until his first form is done.

His second form you must rely on dodging. In and out tactics are your friend. Sins of the Father will chip his health away slowly. Do not use cross attacks against him in this form. You'll only get blinded and give him a slight frame to retaliate. Just chip his health away as much as you can.

The last part isn't hard at all. Just use the R1 commands to reach him and unleash your deadliest scythe combos. Repeat this until you finally get the action button sequence. Finish the sequence and he's done.

User Info: bloodkey303

bloodkey303 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 1
  2. It helps to at least upgrade your cross all the way hurt him more during his first form. That's what I had to do.

User Info: MrGruber1999

MrGruber1999 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. Upgrades are the key. Use the relic for mana regeneration and less damage. Spam your cross attack, and eventually Lucifer will reveal himself. Keep up spamming the cross attack. If you get low on health, use divine armor to regen health and take no damage (by time you need to use it again, you should have full mana from the mana regeneration). Rinse and repeat until he dies.

User Info: dadarkgtprince

dadarkgtprince - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. For His second form, I have my Health maxed out and are using the LT+Y (Diabolic Hammer and Diabolic Guillotine) If my Health gets a little too low I just use My Maxed Divine Armor. Like these people have said you do really need to dodge his attacks often. Also do not use cross attacks. I am using the Seal of Epicurus, Francesco's forgiveness, Eye of Alighiero, and Ciacco's Bile. With that and a bit of skill you can defeat Lucifer in his Second Form.

User Info: EclipseColdfire

EclipseColdfire - 11 months ago 0 0