Question from SilentRenegade

Glyph help?

I can't figure out which five pictures to choose when the glyph clue is "cut." Can anyone help? I have tried so many combinations and YES I KNOW THAT THE PICTURES HAVE TO INVOLVE CUT SOMEHOW. Can anyone tell me which five pictures I am supposed to use?

SilentRenegade provided additional details:

I guess people don't read.

I understand that they probably need to have a sword the problem is I can't see a sword in five pictures.

Flyguy29 answered:

I thought this one was hard too; it's just be the hilt of the sword, so it's King Arthur, Perseus, Sigmund, Attila the Hun and Joan of Arc.
5 0

Answers

Cadzie answered:

they all need a human pair and an Apple!
1 1

LordEpson answered:

I believe the pictures need a sword in their picture.
1 0

BlUe_AcE11 answered:

Yeah, what Flyguy said, and then after that one look for the pictures that have staffs in them. I can't remember who held the staffs offhand but they're pretty easy to see, although I don't understand what LEAN has to do with staffs...well I suppose you could LEAN on a staff...it's a lot easier then CUT. I was sure that Sampson had to be a part of it because he was getting his hair CUT off. Thanks Flyguy29 that puzzle was pissing me off! xD
0 1

Glyph help please? Open thorne1234
Last glyph? Open MOG123456
How do I solve the first glyph? Answered Assassingirl
Glyph in vince? Open antonioe44
How do I solve this glyph? Answered Veazel