Glyph help?

1. I can't figure out which five pictures to choose when the glyph clue is "cut." Can anyone help? I have tried so many combinations and YES I KNOW THAT THE PICTURES HAVE TO INVOLVE CUT SOMEHOW. Can anyone tell me which five pictures I am supposed to use?

User Info: SilentRenegade

SilentRenegade - 7 years ago
    I guess people don't read.

User Info: SilentRenegade

SilentRenegade - 7 years ago
    I understand that they probably need to have a sword the problem is I can't see a sword in five pictures.

User Info: SilentRenegade

SilentRenegade - 7 years ago

1. I thought this one was hard too; it's just be the hilt of the sword, so it's King Arthur, Perseus, Sigmund, Attila the Hun and Joan of Arc.

User Info: Flyguy29

Flyguy29 - 7 years ago 5 0

1. they all need a human pair and an Apple!

User Info: Cadzie

Cadzie - 7 years ago 1 1
  2. I believe the pictures need a sword in their picture.

User Info: LordEpson

LordEpson - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. Yeah, what Flyguy said, and then after that one look for the pictures that have staffs in them. I can't remember who held the staffs offhand but they're pretty easy to see, although I don't understand what LEAN has to do with staffs...well I suppose you could LEAN on a staff...it's a lot easier then CUT. I was sure that Sampson had to be a part of it because he was getting his hair CUT off. Thanks Flyguy29 that puzzle was pissing me off! xD

User Info: BlUe_AcE11

BlUe_AcE11 - 7 years ago 0 1

Question Status
Last glyph? Unresolved
Glyph help please? Unresolved
How do I solve the first glyph? Answered
Glyph in vince? Unresolved
How do I solve this glyph? Answered