Question from MrKeishii

How do I get past (Hideout Level "Altair Play")?

I'm chasing a guy down using Altair i follow him to a building then the door closes on him now I have to climb the tower to the top I'm stuck on the fenced ledge area where the wooden stick with a lantern is sticking out How do I get On The Wooden Stick?

ShadowGandalf answered:

I got up there by standing just to the side, running up the wall, then jumping to the left (or right depending on which side your on). you can jump to the side when you reach the top of a failed wall run attempt
2 0

Answers

Minty522 answered:

Position yourself directly under the Wooden Stick while you're crouched the ledge and push X to jump up to it.
2 1

greatest_alive answered:

i kept jumping for the stick, untill it dissapeared, then eventually i got onto it by jumping from the ledge underneath it. at the top, I am now stuck with a screen showing the girl in the hay. any suggestions?
0 1

wildnone answered:

I had to spend about 3 minutes trying to jump to that. Keep at it and you'll get up. The part with the girl leads to a cut scene where he got nookie just keep watching
0 1

kcmoore2648 answered:

OMG this part made me want 2 stab som1 w/ a spork can som1 go over how 2 do this in detail? i think im missing somthing (crouch under stik and clik X...) i also keep falling in to the ^%(*&%*&%&*^*()& hay under the ledge.
0 2

kcmoore2648 answered:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY i did it.
after over 30 mins and 10 falls in the the hay below i found how i beat this.
on the stone ledge in frost of the door climb on it but B4 ur on top of it jump to the door u should miss the door and the ledge on top of it and hit the upper wall after that hit O and ull grab the %^&*((Y%^&*(&**^%&*%^*&&^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& stik.
0 2

kcmoore2648 answered:

... I was starting to feel better but now im at the other stick after the cut sceen in the hay w/ the girl and im frozen can move the camera but can jump into the hay at the bottom of the screen (... same hay iv fell in like 10 times at the first @@@@@@@@#####%#^#%$#%#^#%#$%#^& stick)
0 2

kcmoore2648 answered:

Ok 5 mins later random unfreeze...
0 1

Exleus answered:

The best way I found to do it, for future reference, is to run up the wall off to the side of the post, and then manually wall-jump towards the post. Ezio should grab right on. This move is also really useful generally, so getting in the habit of using it would be a boon.
0 1

psn_gto_uk answered:

The best way to do it is to climb onto the balcony and walk slowly, stay DIRECTLY under the legde above then hold R1 and press X to jump up.
0 1

Mooant13 answered:

The easiest way I found was to run up the wall, then press in the direction of the 'stick', then press the jump button, you'll wall jump in the direction of the 'stick' and grab onto it. Kinda annoying though as you should have been able to grab it while jumping from the balcony, but for some reason it just wont do it.
0 1

Jazie0107 answered:

You guys are idiots. Except the last answers. It took me like one try to jump to it and I was like ok, that didn't work, then I ran up the wall and pressed x and left to jump left on the stick.
0 2

luissantiago333 answered:

Theres so many of this question that I think its a joke...Try jumping onto the stick by running up the wall and jumping to it or maybe jumping from the fence...its common sense...
0 1

travis96 answered:

Apparetly this is the most encountered gltich
0 1