Altair play in Assassin's Creed 2?

1. How do you get up the tower where the person you are chasing runs into?

User Info: bigpapiredsox

bigpapiredsox - 7 years ago

1. This took me a while as well, it doesn't make much sense. Climb until you reach the ledge with a wooden post sticking out above from it. Instead of (logically) going to either far side of the ledge and jumping to grab it, stand directly on the ledge so the end of the wooden post is just above your head and jump, you'll grab it.

User Info: Xendos

Xendos - 7 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Sit on the balcony ledge, then jump straight up. That is the only way to grab the wood.

User Info: Solid_snake137

Solid_snake137 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. like Xendos and Solid_snake said /well if you have a PS3 hold...R1 then press X when under the wooden post with the light...try not to hit it or...it'll go flying all over then place.

good luck...

User Info: saintbesin

saintbesin - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. That was so lame. I read this post at work yesterday, got home and played the Altiars Play portion of the game, thank god for you guys! I was about to break the dang thing. I think Altiar was on acid or something, because in Ac1 he could jump on that block from anywhere! LOL

User Info: _Domination

_Domination - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Just climb the tower the same way u climbed it in the first one

User Info: Skunk616

Skunk616 - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. u just go under it dont use the analog stick n hold X n ur on ur way

User Info: xvietherox

xvietherox - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. Noooooooooooooo

User Info: VirSo

VirSo - 7 years ago 0 1