Question from thorne1234

Glyph help please?

The clue says

First plucked from a tree guarded by a snake, its powers perform miracles, then worn across the ages, torn asunder, hidden under a sea of red, reconstruct the timeline?

I know that the tree one is first, but the rest i have no clue, please help

Answers

starshadowx2 answered:

They all have red capes or fur. And you have to do it in order. The first is Jason with the golden fleece and then the others are in chrnological order. just look for red.
0 0

Coldmace answered:

Try the zoom button; from memory, this will reveal some relevant dates. Of the two Christ-related pictures bearing the same date, "The Last Supper" is obviously going to be the later of the two.
0 0

krnazngamer answered:

It's the first one in the top row, second one in the top row, third one in the top row, fifth one in the top row, and the first one in the bottom row. I forget if it's supposed to be in order, but if it does have to, just zoom into the picture by pressing R2 and put it in order according to the dates next to the pictures' names. In the next part of the puzzle, you will see Jesus on the cross. Move the cursor to the right of his hip. You should find a Piece of Eden. Click on it.
0 0

Archdevil155 answered:

Man just look it up in Youtube..... Assassin's Creed 2 glyph answer #(which means number and then....check all the numbers 1-20...)
0 0

Glyph help? Answered SilentRenegade
Last glyph? Open MOG123456
How do I solve the first glyph? Answered Assassingirl
Glyph in vince? Open antonioe44
How do I solve this glyph? Answered Veazel