Where can I find the glyph at Rocca Di Ravaldino in Venice?

1. The Rocca Di Ravaldino is this little fortress area near an assassin's tomb i'lve looked all around the best i could in eagle vision but i cant seem to find the dang glyph lol can someone please help me out ? :)

User Info: BeardoAnimal

BeardoAnimal - 7 years ago

Answers

1. There is one up in the huge brick tower, and one on the roof of the white building surrounding the plaza where the tower is. The second one you NEED eagle vision to spot, or the glare from the sun will make it invisible (+ it is on a white piece of ground).

User Info: Darkelflord

Darkelflord - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. There isn't one on that structure. The recent patch will fix this - my game showed me the red eye on that picture that denotes a glyph, but after looking for over 40 minutes I gave up. Next day, I downloaded the patch and now there is not a red eye for that building anymore....

User Info: gypsyd66

gypsyd66 - 6 years ago 0 0