100% Synchronization?

1. Hey, I've completed the game, finished all the assassin's contracts, completed all of the "beat-up" and "race" events, found all of the feathers + glyphs. I was wondering, do i also need to find every treasure chest in the game to obtain the 100% synchronization or do i need to wait for Ubisoft to release the "Europe-only" map to obtain the 100% completion (bought the master assassin edition + earned the U-Play bonus map and completed all 3 as well) ?

User Info: riku1989

riku1989 - 7 years ago
    Ahh, shoot i'm sorry i didnt mention this before, but yes! I do have Altair's Armor haha it was the one thing i had been wanting to get since the start of the game, but other than that, do you know if i need the "Shipyard Arsenal" bonus map?

User Info: riku1989

riku1989 - 7 years ago
    Do u have all the viewpoints, villa renovated completely and im not sure about the map.

User Info: lastassassin42

lastassassin42 - 7 years ago
    Yup, i have synchronized all the viewpoints, and i have 100% of the villa completely restored (15000 Florins every 20 minutes to a max of 60000), i have all the feathers, well pretty much, i have every trophy as well. I'm thinking i'm missing that extra map that i cant seem to find anywhere...

User Info: riku1989

riku1989 - 7 years ago
    Hmmm hopefully that's it, but that's such a huge pain....

User Info: riku1989

riku1989 - 7 years ago

1. mrchiu1024 is part right but you need all weapons,veiwpoints,renovations,all armor of altair,treasure chest's,race's and etc...
    btw the DLC contains a few more memorys so look in the DLc areas for the rest of 100%

User Info: STEREOSQUIRREL9

STEREOSQUIRREL9 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I'm pretty sure that u need altair's armor and i'm pretty sure that rebecca said that in the tomb under the villa. To get the armor u need all 6 seals and place them into the six statues after that u'll get altair's armor. The seals are hidden around the cities other than the villa. 2 in florence and 1 in tuscani one in fiorli and 2 in venice.

User Info: lastassassin42

lastassassin42 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Did you collect all the stuff from all the chest? Because i think you have to do that

User Info: rasenkage

rasenkage - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I am now 100% synchronized. I am not sure about whether treasures and feathers are necessary, but I AM sure that DLC doesn't count, and that you need all 3 templar lair maps (obtained from the codes included in limited editions) to get all 100%.

Each of the 3 maps contributes 0.8%. So if you don't have the maps you can get a maximum of 97.6%.

User Info: mrchiu1024

mrchiu1024 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. You have 2 collect all the treasures, its a part of the DNA in the pause menu.

User Info: LC391

LC391 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Don't know if you've done this already but there are hidden areas within tombs, I'm doing a second play-through to get them and hopefully it'll be 100%, if not then mrchiu1024 is right, which would be a bit of a nightmare for somebody who didn't buy the LE and has OCD.

My first play-through only got up to 97 point something percent, so maybe that's it.

User Info: mikey1611

mikey1611 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Do you have the memory's of "Bonfire of the Vanities" and "Battle of Forli". And you also need the 3 templar maps and the map for the Assassin tomb under the villa, wich you can get in Uplay. How to get there is simple. In the Main Menu of the game you see that if you push triangle on the ps3 joystick you go to Uplay and then go to Rewards and buy it. I'm not sure how you can get those 3 templar maps but have seen them in Playstation Store wich you can buy with the Memory "Bonfire of the Vanities". To get 100 % synchronization you have to buy it.

User Info: Raziel_Uzumaki

Raziel_Uzumaki - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. You need to:

-Have all the feathers.
    -Beat the whole game.
    -Beat sequence 12 and 13 that are DLC.
    -Get all treasure chests.
    -You need to renovate Villa/Monterigioni 100%.
    -You need to buy EVERYTHING. (swords, paintings, everything):

User Info: Emi3280

Emi3280 - 5 years ago 0 0