Uplay Exclusive map help?

1. I just got the Exclusive map from Uplay and when I went to go to the Auditore crypt, it still says I need to "buy" it. i'm already past sequence 5. but i was at the villa when i got it, does that mean it won't work?

User Info: mgsmaster009

mgsmaster009 - 7 years ago
    How do you connect and account to uplay?

User Info: Tertle12

Tertle12 - 6 years ago

1. You have to make sure you purchased it from Uplay (check you rewards and actions and whatnot). I bought and completed this assassins tomb and I wasn't even done sequence 4. I don't know why it wouldn't work here.

User Info: metallica1fan

metallica1fan (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I think buy all the upgrades for the villa and then you get it.

User Info: DEATH2709

DEATH2709 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. I may be incorrect but i'm 99% sure UPLAY is only on xbox live...
    This map is currently unavailable to PS3 owners.

User Info: JBowling317

JBowling317 - 6 years ago 1 10
  3. Uplay is for xbox, ps3 and pc
    it isnt actually in the house its outside it
    if its still not there try buying it again

User Info: m00c0w123

m00c0w123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. okay.
    first make sure that you actually have the right amount of points to purchase the map from uplay. ONce you have buy it and then exit. Some people have had to turn off and then turn their system back on here for it to work.
    to get access to it you have to be actually in the game. The point to get to the crypt is located to the west of the main street (turn left just before you get to the stairs to go up to the villa) near those massive decorated doors that will be glowing.
    if you still cannot get access and you have actually got the map then i am not sure what is wrong. Make sure that the map has fully downloaded as well.

User Info: internal_chaos

internal_chaos - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Uplay is on PS3 too. Start up AC2 and press triangle. See if you can download the map again. If you can, download it.

User Info: Zura1

Zura1 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. Ot never showed up for me on the first time. i just rechecked it then went back to the game and it was there. it should show an assassin's tomb icon on the map if u have it.

User Info: Insazn95

Insazn95 - 6 years ago 1 0
  7. The Auditore Tomb will open at the end of Sequence 4, if you have purchased the content through the UPlay system.
    The Tomb's entrance is at the end of a street on ground level, southwest of the manor.

User Info: EtoileLion

EtoileLion - 6 years ago 0 0