Question from mgsmaster009

Uplay Exclusive map help?

I just got the Exclusive map from Uplay and when I went to go to the Auditore crypt, it still says I need to "buy" it. i'm already past sequence 5. but i was at the villa when i got it, does that mean it won't work?

Tertle12 asked for clarification:

How do you connect and account to uplay?

metallica1fan answered:

You have to make sure you purchased it from Uplay (check you rewards and actions and whatnot). I bought and completed this assassins tomb and I wasn't even done sequence 4. I don't know why it wouldn't work here.
2 0

Answers

DEATH2709 answered:

I think buy all the upgrades for the villa and then you get it.
0 1

JBowling317 answered:

I may be incorrect but i'm 99% sure UPLAY is only on xbox live...
This map is currently unavailable to PS3 owners.
1 10

m00c0w123 answered:

Uplay is for xbox, ps3 and pc
it isnt actually in the house its outside it
if its still not there try buying it again
0 0

internal_chaos answered:

okay.
first make sure that you actually have the right amount of points to purchase the map from uplay. ONce you have buy it and then exit. Some people have had to turn off and then turn their system back on here for it to work.
to get access to it you have to be actually in the game. The point to get to the crypt is located to the west of the main street (turn left just before you get to the stairs to go up to the villa) near those massive decorated doors that will be glowing.
if you still cannot get access and you have actually got the map then i am not sure what is wrong. Make sure that the map has fully downloaded as well.
0 0

Zura1 answered:

Uplay is on PS3 too. Start up AC2 and press triangle. See if you can download the map again. If you can, download it.
1 0

Insazn95 answered:

Ot never showed up for me on the first time. i just rechecked it then went back to the game and it was there. it should show an assassin's tomb icon on the map if u have it.
1 0

EtoileLion answered:

The Auditore Tomb will open at the end of Sequence 4, if you have purchased the content through the UPlay system.
The Tomb's entrance is at the end of a street on ground level, southwest of the manor.
0 0