Question from ccruse0123
Help With UPLAY???
I am sure a lot of you guys know this but i found out about this late and thought the information should be out there for those that dont know.
UPLAY is some new ubisoft thing that rewards players for accomplishments in their games with points and can these can be used to unlock rewards in the game. While at the menu Screen press triangle and it will take you into UPLAY.
Some of the rewards are
1) extra knives
2) new area to explore
3) Altair skin (not just his armor but actually play as the character)...
Check them out!!!
There is also a free theme to be earned for your PS3
This question is open with pending answers, but none have been accepted yet
You get a tomb in the Villa, but all you get from doing it is money, and some back story, as far as I can tell. The Uplay points are the same as a few of the Trophies, and they're all story related, so you'll get them all if you finish the game.
You can earn Uplay credits by:
- Signing up (10 pts.)
- Completing trophy "Welcome to the Animus 2.0" (10 pts.)
- Completing trophy "Undertaker" (20 pts.)
- Completing trophy "The Bleeding Effect" (30 pts.)
- Completing trophy "An Old Friend Returns" (40 pts.)
You can spend these credits on:
- A premium AC2 theme for the PS3 (10 pts.)
- Additional throwing knives for Ezio (20 pts.)
- Altiar's outfit (30 pts.)
- An assassins tomb inside of the Villa Auditore (40 pts.)
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.
|I created a uplay account and i've beat the game. how do i get uplay to recognize that i've completed all the actions?||Answered||hendrix6767|
|How do I connect with uplay?||Answered||Tertle12|
|Uplay Exclusive map help?||Answered||mgsmaster009|
|How do I link my Uplay account to my PSN?||Answered||charles-lee-ray|
|Assasstns creed 2 Hideout bug?||Unanswered||haskelld62|