Question from Dookie4218

How do you get up to the viewpoint next to San Marcos Basilica in Venice?

I have tried everything to get up this tower. I have tried every side of this tower, I have climb leaped, I have done everything. I thought that you needed Leonardo's flying machine to get up the tower but it seems you only use it twice in the game and that is it. Could someone please tell me how to get up to this viewpoint before I go crazy lol. I will answer any other questions on AC2 if needed since I am pretty close to the end. Thanx in advance everyone.

mnymkr1155 answered:

Ignore it for now, and keep playing the story you will soon learn the ability climb jump or something of that sort where you can jump up and grab the ledge and continue to work your way forward, be careful if you miss your intended ledge press O to grab onto another so you do not have to start all over again, Etolie is wrong in his FAQ the climb jump is the only way.
2 0

Answers

EtoileLion answered:

You dont need the flying machine.
Every tower in the game is climbable once you get the Climb Leap.

The Campanile De San Marco.
Climb the balcony on the East side of the tower.
Climb up the windows, and then use the handholds/black bars to continue up and to the right.
When you cant go any further, go right around the edge to the North side of the tower.
Rinse, Repeat.
When you get to the last handhold on the North side, climb-leap up to the white lip. Climb leap a few more times.
Once you've got the Glyph, hang on to one of the edges, and climb up the corner columns. Simple climbing all the way to the top.
When you're done, the hay cart is to the North.
0 3

Taliban01 answered:

Just do the mission "Monkey see,monkey do",where Rosa teaches you a new way to climb things.You will need that techniche to climb that tower.I hope i helped ^^
0 1

Venice part 1 viewpoint? Answered unholyanubis
How do I solve (Basilica di San Marco)? Open nick3336
ViewPoint? Answered Gavin20059
Venice help? Open monkeyboy_79
Island in Venice? Answered metallica1fan