Question from jphantom222

How do you abort a mission the game assassins creed 2 ?

This is because i think there is a glitch where im supposed to let out these prisoners but the prisoners arent in the cage so i want to just abort the mission but dont know how.

Answers

CyricZ answered:

I believe if you press Start you have an option to Abort Memory or something to that effect.
2 1

theIDENTITYof answered:

Yeah, press the start button that takes you to the pause menu, and there'll be an option that says "abort memory".
0 1

CryADsisAM answered:

This isnt sucha good idea - I am doing a mission where I already earned 2000 f and I cannot completed because when I kill a target - the target spawns again. I don't know how but im stuck there and if I click 'Abort memory' it will throw me back and I will lose my 2000 f.
0 1

wiltonsjs answered:

The one thing you should not worry about in this game is money. I completed the game with 1.5M Florins...abort and redo by all means.
1 0

homeboylizard answered:

What you wanna do is press START and click X on the menu when you
highlight "Abort Memory".
0 0

Tiger_Cow answered:

Yeah do what they said
0 0