How do you abort a mission the game assassins creed 2 ?

1. This is because i think there is a glitch where im supposed to let out these prisoners but the prisoners arent in the cage so i want to just abort the mission but dont know how.

User Info: jphantom222

jphantom222 - 7 years ago

1. The one thing you should not worry about in this game is money. I completed the game with 1.5M Florins...abort and redo by all means.

User Info: wiltonsjs

wiltonsjs - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe if you press Start you have an option to Abort Memory or something to that effect.

User Info: CyricZ

CyricZ - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Yeah, press the start button that takes you to the pause menu, and there'll be an option that says "abort memory".

User Info: theIDENTITYof

theIDENTITYof - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. This isnt sucha good idea - I am doing a mission where I already earned 2000 f and I cannot completed because when I kill a target - the target spawns again. I don't know how but im stuck there and if I click 'Abort memory' it will throw me back and I will lose my 2000 f.

User Info: CryADsisAM

CryADsisAM - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. What you wanna do is press START and click X on the menu when you
    highlight "Abort Memory".

User Info: homeboylizard

homeboylizard - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. Yeah do what they said

User Info: Tiger_Cow

Tiger_Cow - 5 years ago 0 0