Question from chaithanyadeepk

How do I get past (HIDEOUT after completion of sequence 11)?

Just after completion of sequence 11.... it comes back to desmond.. there i stopped my PS3.. now i restart my PS3 now it showing only desmond ... in the LAB or something... i dont know what i have to do :(
please help me i ma in the last stage of my game now it happens like this

No , i tried all the ways... nobody there expect me :( i tried to sleep but all in vain ... i dont know what i have to do.... i am not interested to play from beginning

I believe Lucy was going to bring you somewhere to test your skills? If not, then try to go to sleep.

It's a glitch.If you turn off the console after sequence 11 then come back.You willbe Desmond and you are stuck as him.No way to get off it.To get back to Ezio you have to restart the game

The glitch should be fixed now.

The glitch is FIXED NOW! The patch v.1.01 fixes that glitch and now you can resume playing!