Question from harperdog

Altair dream sequence-- how do I get up the tower???

I have tried so many times with no success that the rung that WAS above the lower door is gone. I cant even get back to the balcony with the beam above it! Now what?

machao1394 answered:

This took me a while as well, it doesn't make much sense. Climb until you reach the ledge with a wooden post sticking out above from it. Instead of (logically) going to either far side of the ledge and jumping to grab it, stand directly on the ledge so the end of the wooden post is just above your head and jump, you'll grab it.
2 0

Answers

dustycbc answered:

u can ether ru up the side and Jump left or right depending on wat side ur un or get right under it and jump by holdin r1 and x thn release x
0 1

MasterAssassins answered:

Stand on the wall and press high profile and the jump good luck
0 0

What memory and sequence does altair show up? Open brianaryan112
Why do the listed trophies jump from sequence 11 to sequence 14? Answered snakepulse
Altair's Outfit? Open PartyPie
Altair's armor ? Answered MOG123456
Altair's Armor or not? Answered bhuado