Question from metal_cue

Best exotic for the supercar series in tier 4?

Guys, what exotic would you think is best for this race? I use the Zonda R but the AI just makes it a habit to bump me off track whenever I attempt a clean pass, it's frustrating. The Zonda is a lithe car but it behaves like a ragdoll when it's bumped by a heavier CCX, Veyron or Reventon. Any suggestion for a good car to use would be appreciated.

sgaggg answered:

i used the zonda and i did fine. The zonda is by far the best stick with it. Monty dont know what he talking about. I tried the veyron and its feels very stiff cannot turn at all.
0 0

Answers

Monty704 answered:

U Can Use Bmw M3 Gtr.Bmw Is The Best Car Of Need For Speed Shift and Need For Speed Most Wanted.
0 0

Tier 5? Answered Maxster0719
NFS Shift - accelerator stuck?? Unanswered pawsfluff
Is there any aerodynamic customization?(like bodykits,spoiler & hoods) Unanswered Bhaswara
How do I reflect vinyls from one side to another? Open hachirokumaster
Where do i find the car awards? Answered SkylineLoverR32