Question from riider_91

What is the best strategy for spinning out opponents?

I try, but i keep tapping out the opponents instead of spinning them out. It's making it difficult to get the star for that challenge.

Answers

Rob_Van_Dam93 answered:

When you hit them go off the track with them and you wont get tap out
0 0

metal_cue answered:

I suggest driving a heavier car in a particular tier.
0 0

kgriffi2 answered:

Also don't do any weight reductions on the car, it really helps.

it helps to concentrate on one oppenent (it counts) I did it for the willow springs star.

Hope this helps, this was the most frustrating spin out one.
0 0

ffemt2016 answered:

In the forums/threads we've talked about this too.You can use a car with a slanted front end (ie. Lambo's or Skyline). When using these, you kinda "slide" under the car in front of you, causing them to lose control. Sometimes it causes them to spin out.I've won some of the race duels like this.
0 0

xxxx_Gamer_xxxx answered:

Well the way I spin out the opponents cars is to do a P.I.T move to them.
That is when you just tap the rear end of your opponents vehicle just behind the back wheels with a little presure and that should spin them out
1 0

coderedgo answered:

Try the pit manuver, basicly hit either side corner of the car the just keep straight... Its what cops use to take out speeders so try watching a cop chase show if you still dont know what a pit manuver is,
0 0

FF13_IS_ARD answered:

YEAH use pit manuver its nice & easy.
0 0

Re5Pro answered:

Make sure you hit the back rear side panel,
do it hard but dont go to fast otherwise you will end up off track yourself
:)
0 0

Avenger1324 answered:

The Lambos are ideal for spinning out opponents - their front end acts like a wedge and with enough speed lifts the car infront up and throws them off. this has the benefit of not needing to hit the other car at an angle and have a greater risk of spinning off yourself when they counter-steer.
0 0