Question from rtheoutlaw

How do I find treasure no.2?

I understand i need to find a camp site, but if you may know where it is and can provide any info i'd appreciate it.
for example: if you can tell me what land mark its by from the map. if there is a picture or and town name its under or above

thanks in advance

4sakenseraphim answered:

Lol this one is a little tricky...find the mountain. Whenyou run to the very end of the mountain you'll find the campsite, which is basically just the cauldron. If you keep walking a little past it next to the big rock theres a piece of the mountain thats missing with what looks like a path. If you look down you'll see two big rocks. Slowly walk down the path and try not to slide down. If you can make it to those rocks its JUST past them and you'll see it.
4 0

Answers

SantanaClaus89 answered:

The campsite is at Del Lobo Rock, but I can't find the treasure yet either.
0 0

-3ID-Cronic answered:

Open your map read the name on the map , go to the location named and you'll be set
0 1

-3ID-Cronic answered:

Once there go down the path behind the rock ( to the right if at campsite looking at river ) , work your way down a few feet and its pretty much even with the came fire
0 0