Costume 11/12?

1. I've completed the game and I'm currently trying to get 100% but I doubt that'll happen... (bored easily)
    Anyway, there's one particular costume that is completely undiscovered, no scraps, no nothin. The silhouette looks similar to the Duster Coat and is right after the Marshal Uniform IIRC. Can someone please help me know how to unlock/open this costume?

User Info: theTAT3R

theTAT3R - 6 years ago
    no, that's the one after it. Its the US Army costume and then its the blank then the 100%-completion costume

User Info: theTAT3R

theTAT3R - 6 years ago
    Does the silhoutte have a round hat or regular cowboy hat?

User Info: JokerFett

JokerFett - 6 years ago

1. That's the Legend of the West outfit. You have to complete all 4 of the challenges (Survivalist, Treasure Hunter, Master Hunter, and Sharpshooter).

User Info: urbanartist

urbanartist - 6 years ago 1 0

1. I think its the Federal Bureau costume, and Ironically you need 100% to get it.

User Info: __Alienware__

__Alienware__ - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. For the legend of the west you need to fully complete all of the challenges and the other one you need to fully complete the game (100%)

User Info: real1nightblaze

real1nightblaze - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Urbanartist is right.

User Info: thewinn23

thewinn23 - 5 years ago 0 0