Question from degenerate4ever

Where can I find the Love is the opiate stranger?

I've done pretty much the rest of the stranger tasks but I haven't found this one.

jonnybutler11 answered:

After completing the Vincente De Santa mission "Empty Promises", ride to El Matadero. For me Zhou appeared at night, so if its not night time save at the safehouse, then head to the butchery. If you have a Hungarian Half-Bred deed, just select it then whistle, otherwise head to Diez Coronas (the area on the map with the horses east of Escalera and break a Half-Bred (white horses). Second part is in Chuparosa, just go to the train station and watch the cust-scene.
0 0

Answers

tybalt answered:

It begins at the Butchery in El Matadero (South of Diez Coronas)
0 0

yaksha1283 answered:

He is a chinese immigrant in El Matadero.
0 0

marstoniscool12 answered:

It starts in the butchery in El Matadero, but you have to complete the mission "Empty Promises".
0 0

jonnybutler11 answered:

*The horse is in punta orgulio not diez coronas
0 0

mill4life answered:

this stranger is found in El matadero. go inside the biggest building closest to the canyon and there should be a chinese man named zhou wearing black clothes. you could also find him by looking for the qusetion mark on your map once you are in el matadero. el matadero is east of las hermanas and south of casa madrugada, if you were un sure
0 0

gamegyro45 answered:

The others are right, but before doing that, you HAVE to complete Poppyc0ck.
0 0