Where can I find the Love is the opiate stranger?

1. I've done pretty much the rest of the stranger tasks but I haven't found this one.

User Info: degenerate4ever

degenerate4ever - 6 years ago

1. After completing the Vincente De Santa mission "Empty Promises", ride to El Matadero. For me Zhou appeared at night, so if its not night time save at the safehouse, then head to the butchery. If you have a Hungarian Half-Bred deed, just select it then whistle, otherwise head to Diez Coronas (the area on the map with the horses east of Escalera and break a Half-Bred (white horses). Second part is in Chuparosa, just go to the train station and watch the cust-scene.

User Info: jonnybutler11

jonnybutler11 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. It begins at the Butchery in El Matadero (South of Diez Coronas)

User Info: tybalt

tybalt - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. He is a chinese immigrant in El Matadero.

User Info: yaksha1283

yaksha1283 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It starts in the butchery in El Matadero, but you have to complete the mission "Empty Promises".

User Info: marstoniscool12

marstoniscool12 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. *The horse is in punta orgulio not diez coronas

User Info: jonnybutler11

jonnybutler11 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. this stranger is found in El matadero. go inside the biggest building closest to the canyon and there should be a chinese man named zhou wearing black clothes. you could also find him by looking for the qusetion mark on your map once you are in el matadero. el matadero is east of las hermanas and south of casa madrugada, if you were un sure

User Info: mill4life

mill4life - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The others are right, but before doing that, you HAVE to complete Poppyc0ck.

User Info: gamegyro45

gamegyro45 - 5 years ago 0 0