Where is the white stallion?

1. For the

User Info: damo2503

damo2503 - 7 years ago

1. While doing "Love is the Opiate," I found 3 white stallions (finally!) directly under the second "e" in "Escalera" on a small plateau like area.

User Info: grob-affe

grob-affe - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I believe your talking about the hungarian halfbred it can be found south and slightly east of escalera in the area of the armadillo picture on the map

User Info: jinisho

jinisho - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I found many roaming in Peridedo (that place in Mexico).

User Info: metallica1fan

metallica1fan - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Go north above to word "Coronas" on your map along the ridge, I usually see packs of three running around with decent frequency.

User Info: FiletShow

FiletShow - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. The "white stallion" is just what they call the hungarian half bred. They are found in Mexico in the Diez Coronas area in open fields and mesas.

User Info: thewinn23

thewinn23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. No lie I just did this, you need to set your waypoint for Escelara on one of the E's, then go up high and you will see horses running in packs of threes. Will need a litle patience but the white one will show. Float back between the two e's.

User Info: sikesy54

sikesy54 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The hungarian half bred it can be found around diaz coronas where the picture of the horses is.
    Go onto the mountains

User Info: player160

player160 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. I found my half-breed in Diez Coronas riding from Casa Madrugada to Las Hermanas for a stranger quest, it takes a lil luck to come across but look around there or above Torquemada

User Info: Best_GS_Player

Best_GS_Player - 5 years ago 0 0