Question from ataxier14

Can you turn off cheats?

Can you turn them off? Because I have heard if you put in cheats, you can't save the game... So that being said, can I just turn them off and save??? Just tell me what to do thanks!!!

TheBlueSpecter answered:

Once you activate a cheat you can't save or get trophies. It's permanent.
2 0

Answers

ImmortalThunder answered:

Well i think you can't save the game if you already use cheats even if it's turned off...... instead you have to reload again, then you can save the game....
1 1

marstoniscool12 answered:

If your going to use cheats, I would suggest you save your game on a another save slot and use the cheats on that save. Then you can just load your other save and save.
1 1

Bladerunner2 answered:

@TheBlueSpecter2 Cheats are not permanent,The invincibility cheat magically turns itself off during hogties, Stealth kills,Cutscenes and more.
1 0

riddlemethat73 answered:

Yea itspermanent i suggest not using them, becauseitshuts trophiesandsavingdown, i dont see a problem with using them after you get 100% completionandgotall trophies then they are fine
1 0

Why does invincible cheat turn it self off? Answered ruffluffs
Can i turn off the golden guns.? Open VALENTT
Cheats? Answered johnakis007
Will there be any cheats?? Open LordRishi
Liars and cheats add on? Answered Juicymoosy999