Question from foofanator

How do i download the deadly assassin outfit?

I dont know how to get it off the internet

You don't get it off the internet. You can only get it through pre-order from Gamespot, and it's too late now.... now more pre-orders :(

You can only get it if you pre-ordered the game. If you did pre-order the game you have to be signed onto the ps3 network and just enter the code under redeem code. you'll get a message letting you know that the deadly assassin outfit is available AFTER you complete one of the missions for the marshall. Although a patch has already come out, I strongly recommend that you complete all of Bonnies missions before you do anything else. Hope this helps a little and good luck.

oh and like the other person said above me, if you didnt pre-order the game then you'll just have to wait until it is available at the store- which I have no idea when that will be.

Check on ebay, or they might release it on dlc in a year...or if you really want it, go to a used game store near you and see if someone left the code in the case ;)...they never charge you for the code w/ the game unless its sealed...so its not really stealing >>