Question from halfwatt7

How do I get past any water ,borders?

I just started playing am I stuck in the first area until i complete something cant seem to cross any water

Answers

The_Frozen_Soul answered:

u can't past the river until u completed "The Assault on Fort Mercer" mission....
0 0

nightbringer28 answered:

hey this frozen soul is wrong their is a little clif north of mcfarlanes ranch next to the waterfall make sure it is the wayy upper clif walk over to the edge and walk around on the clif central area with out falling off and once it says TALL TREES go back to mcfarlanes ranch and commit a small crime such as shooting up the sherifs station or somthing else so when the lawmen chase after you they may shoot you (dont kill them) make sure they stay on you when you return to the cliff and get off your horse got to where it says TALL TREES again and pull out your fists stand still let them shoot you a little and let them arrest you when they do so you should be in black water to get back either jump the bridge with a horse to thievs landing or pay a coach driver to take you to any part on the other side of the map (hint make sure to go over with around 1500 dollars so you can buy stuff at the stores)
0 0

ty1098 answered:

I'm pretty sure he meant legitely, nightbringer. As in, without having to glitch liek a noob. Take swimming classes, or go with Frozen Soul's much more awesome idea of annihlating Bollards with a gatling gun.
1 0

Sk8terM answered:

Ya nightbringer he probably meant without glitching. If so keep progressing in the story
0 0