Question from tyson8

How do i reverse the cheat code "jack attack" and be john marston again?

In read dead redemption i used the cheat code "jack attack" to change john marston into jack marston without finishing the game but when i used it it disabled me from doing any missions. so if anyone can help me i would aprishiate it so i can get back with the game.

Answers

SymphonicRain answered:

Reload your game save. If by chance the game happened to force an auto-save just as you turned on the cheat, your save file might be marked with (*) which basically means it's sort-of corrupted. It happened to me on my save file.
I'd just unlocked some new cheats from registering with the social club, I loaded my game and turned on the donkey rider cheat, but then the game started forcing its self to save, as I'd had new cheats unlocked and the game wanted to save them.

So it corrupted my file and each time I loaded the game, I was informed that a cheat was active and I would not be able to save. If your file is not corrupted like that though, a simple reload should solve it.
1 0

liezelraf answered:

I
f want jack so much you should finish the game and if your done yal be goin' crazy.
0 0