Open Locked Door?

1. I'm on my second playthrough. I failed the cases so I could concentrate on helping survivors and unlocking trophies.
    There is a locked door in the 2 storey sports shop in palisade mall. I think there is a hidden combo card inside. Does anyone remember how to open it? is it quest related? thanks for your help

User Info: fabmana

fabmana - 6 years ago
    hm, I havn't really thought about that, but I'm beginning to fear that you have to complete the cases in order to reach all the combo cards. I figured the underground access doors would stay unlocked in a second playthrough, just like the maintenance doors.
    Are there any combo cards you know of in places you can only reach if you stick to the cases?

User Info: fabmana

fabmana - 6 years ago

1. There are 4 hidden survivors inside you can enter after giving katey her 3rd Zombrex you can potentially get 3 combo cards from them

User Info: DragonWraithe

DragonWraithe - 6 years ago 0 0

1. There isnt a combo card inside that I've found. But I think the doors your talking about lead to the Unground train tunnels. Yes they are main quest related, you find a few of the mercs by one of the doors and you go through it, during a main quest, and after that mission you get the key for the other doors.

User Info: keybladeofhonor

keybladeofhonor - 6 years ago 0 0