How do I beat (cat g akrid 6-4?)

1. its shows the 4 heads at the end. i keep shooting them all and its shows like scabs or something growing on it. after i shoot enough bullets into it, it shows about 5 scabs and curls up. when it does this about 10 seconds later it shoots about 5 fireballs at you and/or your teammates. I activated all the data posts and nothing.
    The 3 things on the objective list is operation "safe return", plant the gp`s, and hurry!
    I have no idea where to put the gps and itwont let me kill the cat g akrid. And there are my teammates, 4 extra guys, and me firing away at this thing and it wont die! what do i have to do?

User Info: Nega_Soul

Nega_Soul - 6 years ago

1. lol if your doing it by yourself its pretty easy. Just keep shooting it until the scabs come and curls down to the floor. At the time it hits the floor you have to run up to it and press circle to plant the GPS. and again if your going solo thats the only gps u have to plant so as soon as you plant its over the beam comes and just watch the end

User Info: tushyboy793

tushyboy793 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. tushyboy793 has the answer you're looking for, but here is some extra info. After you plant the final GPS (in this case yours), be sure to book it to the outer perimeter within the countdown you'll hear. Let's just say it will save you some Battle Gauge.

Also, there's an extra GJ Award if you are anchor-holding to the downed nub and place your GPS then, but a good portion of the time be prepared to die. Not recommended if you are low on the Battle Gauge.

User Info: Valkupo

Valkupo - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I got another tip.

If your looking for good job awards, you don't even have to wait until it comes down or is fully covered in rock.

If it has a good build up or it's coming down use your grapple, hold square to stay and THEN attach the gps and get the "anchor master" GJ :)

User Info: masterds64

masterds64 - 6 years ago 0 0