How do I reach 1,000,000 points in home run pinball & destroy the blimp in vegas?

1. I'm having a really hard time trying to get the trophy for 1,000,000 in all HR pinball levels, the closest ive gotten was 506,000 so if anyone had done it on any level or at least come within like 100,000 plz tell me how to rack up the points. Also, in the Vegas level I can't seem to hit the blimp, it always just goes right through it without actually destroying it and it ends up hitting the top of the Bellagio. Please help, & thanks in advance to anyone who does.

User Info: McLovin2387

McLovin2387 - 7 years ago

1. I have no problem getting the 1,000,000 but i can't seem to hit the blimp either. Wut i do is for vegas i like to hold up and hit power to hit a sign to the left that is worth 10,000 each time and after 4 or 5 u get the power up spots. When those are gone i hold up and to the right and hit power n u get another 10,000 each time for like 4 or 5 or even more just keep hitting till u get the power up. But let me know if u figure out how to time the blimp

User Info: wettone10

wettone10 - 7 years ago 1 0