What are the hidden cats for or do for you?

1. Theres 2 cats hidden in each chapter and i cant find them. What are the cats for or what do they do or unlock?

User Info: ally2000

ally2000 - 6 years ago

1. as far as I know, you shoot them, they explode like fireworks. To my knowledge they're only there for achievements/trophies.
    in the Stats they're called "Lucky Cats" other than that, I duno.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They give you either money or special mods that go to one or more guns you own at the time of shooting cats. I found two cats on one level and after I shot secong one it said you have obtained special weapon mod for M4

User Info: Dragnblz

Dragnblz - 6 years ago 1 3
  2. I only found two so far (not on the same level,) but when you shoot them they explode like fireworks. Destroying them all counts as an achievement. Some one claimed that you unlock bonus weapon parts if you find both in a level. Pretty much you'll be looking for the lucky cat statues you'd see in asian shops. Try doing an image search for lucky cat to see what you're looking for.

User Info: MasterStalker

MasterStalker - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1057401p1.html

You don't get weapon parts for them. Just a trophy.

User Info: USAcefighter

USAcefighter - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. I found all the cats i don't remeber it ever saying that we unlocked and weapons or parts. I did notice that so of the guns no longer had to be paid for other then that its just for a trophy

User Info: slysmoker

slysmoker - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Cats.? Answered
1/2 cats found? Unresolved
The game won't load chapter 3? Unresolved
1/2 cats found? Unresolved
Co-op online problems, private and public? Unresolved