Question from ally2000

What are the hidden cats for or do for you?

Theres 2 cats hidden in each chapter and i cant find them. What are the cats for or what do they do or unlock?

T3RM1N470R117 answered:

as far as I know, you shoot them, they explode like fireworks. To my knowledge they're only there for achievements/trophies.
in the Stats they're called "Lucky Cats" other than that, I duno.
2 0

Answers

Dragnblz answered:

They give you either money or special mods that go to one or more guns you own at the time of shooting cats. I found two cats on one level and after I shot secong one it said you have obtained special weapon mod for M4
1 3

MasterStalker answered:

I only found two so far (not on the same level,) but when you shoot them they explode like fireworks. Destroying them all counts as an achievement. Some one claimed that you unlock bonus weapon parts if you find both in a level. Pretty much you'll be looking for the lucky cat statues you'd see in asian shops. Try doing an image search for lucky cat to see what you're looking for.
0 0

USAcefighter answered:

faqs.ign.com/articles/105/1057401p1.html

You don't get weapon parts for them. Just a trophy.
1 0

slysmoker answered:

I found all the cats i don't remeber it ever saying that we unlocked and weapons or parts. I did notice that so of the guns no longer had to be paid for other then that its just for a trophy
0 0

Cats.? Open skull10
Co-op online problems, private and public? Unanswered Zenithe26
Where can I find the V17 Bayonet? Unanswered Act_of_Valor
All weapons trophy help? Open Slicknsly
What is the best strategy for getting over the gate? Unanswered SedrikUlfrikson