Momiji 2nd costume help?

1. I have read several sites saying that I need to achieve master ranking 30 times in chapter challenge to unlock the 2nd costume. Does it mean I have to beat story mode on master difficulty and go to CC for master difficulty or it is just a rank that I can obtain in any difficulty. This is my 1st ninja series so I am not quite sure.

User Info: northlight1986

northlight1986 - 7 years ago
    Also if it is about CC only with any difficulty, can I just beat Acolyte on only one chapter 30 times and achieve master ranking to unlock the costume or I have to beat 30 chapters?

User Info: northlight1986

northlight1986 - 7 years ago
    Thanks. Do you know how much karma should I get to achieve master ranking? So far I have MR for 1-16 for Acolyte and 1-2 for Warrior after 1st try but I only got mentor for chapter 17 on Acolyte. I used izuna throw most of the time along with UT and OT and I didnt die.

User Info: northlight1986

northlight1986 - 7 years ago

1. Don't think you can get it by just beating the same level over and over again. You have to achieve master ranking on 30 chapter challenge to get it. Just do chapter 1-17 on Acolyte and then 1-13 on warrior. Thats what I did to get my Momiji costume.

User Info: Game_Master_82

Game_Master_82 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. They need to be different levels but you don't need to be on master ninja difficulty.

User Info: kaygeo

kaygeo - 7 years ago 1 0