Question from jackboywash

How do i use the crystal skulls?

Ive been find the crystal skulls but cant seem to access them on the item page. whats it for?

Wormslayer99 answered:

You cant "directly" use them. The more you collect, the bigger discount you get at Muramasa's shop. They are automatically recognized as soon as you collect them.
2 0

Answers

True_Baby answered:

Even when I've collected several, I still don't see a difference in price? Do I have to collect a certain number before I'll notice a change?
0 0

infamous013 answered:

For every 10 you collect, you get a bigger discount. I believe it's about 10% per 10 you collect.
0 0

Bobrogue answered:

Every 10 Crystal skulls drops the price by 10% of it's maximum cost... for example the talisman of rebirth will go from 30 000 to 27 000 then 24 000 etc... I think there are 30 in all.
1 0

Draigh answered:

Yes there are infact 30 skulls total. I myself have found 29 x.x (woe is me for lack of observing the final skull ; ;) but all in all, they are used mainly for just what Bobrogue said, discount in the store, and bragging rights via a trophy.
0 0

_denizen_ answered:

It's very dissapointing that the crystal skull really does nothing to affect the in game play. Thuogh they give you discounts on Muramasa's shop. They are really useful in the higher difficulty level.
0 0