How do i use the crystal skulls?

1. Ive been find the crystal skulls but cant seem to access them on the item page. whats it for?

User Info: jackboywash

jackboywash - 7 years ago

1. You cant "directly" use them. The more you collect, the bigger discount you get at Muramasa's shop. They are automatically recognized as soon as you collect them.

User Info: Wormslayer99

Wormslayer99 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Even when I've collected several, I still don't see a difference in price? Do I have to collect a certain number before I'll notice a change?

User Info: True_Baby

True_Baby - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. For every 10 you collect, you get a bigger discount. I believe it's about 10% per 10 you collect.

User Info: infamous013

infamous013 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Every 10 Crystal skulls drops the price by 10% of it's maximum cost... for example the talisman of rebirth will go from 30 000 to 27 000 then 24 000 etc... I think there are 30 in all.

User Info: Bobrogue

Bobrogue - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Yes there are infact 30 skulls total. I myself have found 29 x.x (woe is me for lack of observing the final skull ; ;) but all in all, they are used mainly for just what Bobrogue said, discount in the store, and bragging rights via a trophy.

User Info: Draigh

Draigh - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. It's very dissapointing that the crystal skull really does nothing to affect the in game play. Thuogh they give you discounts on Muramasa's shop. They are really useful in the higher difficulty level.

User Info: _denizen_

_denizen_ - 7 years ago 0 0