What is the best strategy for leveling up?

1. What skills should you take when leveling up to make puzzles and combat and so forth easier? I don't want to end up dropping points into something useless and then regret it later, and I haven't been able to find any advice elsewhere.

User Info: Unless

Unless - 6 years ago
    Thanks for the tip about enemies dropping xp multiple times, but I was actually asking about what order you should take skills for each character to make things the easiest.

User Info: Unless

Unless - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Well there is two ways to collect experience: Killing enemies and finding vials
    Killing enemies is easier but an enemy only gives you exp once so there is no point in going back in the same level and just kill everyone.
    When in a level for the first time just stay where skeletons spawn and kill them until they dont anymore. For the rest search every small part of every level to find the vials.

User Info: Wetty01

Wetty01 - 6 years ago 0 1