Question from DA_SHREDDER

Make contact with the Brotherhood of Steel?

I killed House and Ceasar so what do I do now? I've done all the other requirements for the Wild Card: Side bets mission and the only thing the map is telling me to do is go in the Hidden Valley but there is noone there. Im stumped. Please someone help me.

deadmarv answered:

Go to the trading post, I think it's called I-88 and there is a cloaked woman there. She asked you opinion of the BOS and if you say something positive she'll join you. If she is in your party when you go back to Hidden Valley, She'll open the door in there and viola, you've found the BOS!!
0 0

Answers

Griffins909 answered:

The BoS has a Secret base there. If you have Veronica in you party or a lockpick skill of 100 you can get in. If you go into the bunker with a Ranger in it, you are in the wrong one.
0 0