How to stop the brotherhood of steel attacking me!?!

1. Ok so i'm trying to do the quest 'Still in the Dark' and ive collected the three holotapes. (i've killed a brotherhood scribe) and whenever i go into the hidden valley bunker everyone shoots at me. So how can i get my reputation back from shunned and stop them attacking me?

User Info: BIGFATJUICYJONO

BIGFATJUICYJONO - 6 years ago
    i heard you can get power armour training another way, if you get it does the T-51b power armour count as a disguise?

User Info: BIGFATJUICYJONO

BIGFATJUICYJONO - 6 years ago
    (I only have the one save, after i killed sed scribe)

User Info: BIGFATJUICYJONO

BIGFATJUICYJONO - 6 years ago

1. lilsul2k9, the BOS give you back your crap. It's in a footlocker that's right by that door to Hidden Valley bunker L1. I just beat Still in the Dark, again!! I did it with making Head Paladin Hardin the elder last time, and this time around I've stuck w/ McNamara. I don't like his quest "Eyesight to the Blind" though.

User Info: JushiroNIchigo

JushiroNIchigo - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. the BHOS is really hard to regain rep with. the only way to get them to accept you is to use disguises, and the only one that really works is the Brotherhood of steel disguise, which they have to teach you to wear... catch 22. Check to see if they hate you in the stats -> general area of your Pip-Boy, if so, you may want to re-load. don't kill the scribe until you know how to wear the armor so you can disguise.

User Info: sixthsage

sixthsage - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. i haven't even killed anyone yet, only the NCR scout but when i come in and use the intercom the guy says the leader will come up but he dosen't come no one comes, so i went downstairs and found him just standing there not moving ,but then everyone attacked me. i only survived for a while with the alien blaster but there are to many there! why wont they come up!?

User Info: nuke_fallout66

nuke_fallout66 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. And now i am stuck in hidden valley because they wont take the collar off of me! Someone please help me

User Info: nuke_fallout66

nuke_fallout66 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. perhaps try a stealth boy and walk straight to the elders office and see if still pissed? maybe, since he is the quest giver, he wont be hostile??? other than that, it sounds like you're ust screwed, im afraid. :/
    O/

User Info: brando21

brando21 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. i had the same problem only when i went in there i was wearing an NCR uniform and as we all should know the BOHS doesnt like the NCR so i found that once i put on a different uniform they accepted me and talked to me. I got the choke collar on and accidently killed the elder mcnamura and on his body was the key for the collar. Thats how it worked for me anyways. Try wearing a neutral uniform with them first.

User Info: cutt3r777

cutt3r777 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Those bastards take your weapons, clothes, aids and caps. I had over 8000 caps worth of goods and because of them I don't. I'm stuck on the first and second vaults but not the third cos I already done the third.

I am friends with the NCR and trying to be with Caeser's Legion but I had no choice to attack them and now my rep with Caeser's Legion is vilified. Now the BOS I'm trying to be friends with them with no choice to attack the NCR at some point.

You should of spoke to the scouts not kill them that's what I did and would never kill the BOS unless I get my things back. When the BOS take everything from you have you noticed they haven't took your companions.

User Info: lilsul2k9

lilsul2k9 - 5 years ago 0 0