Question from lorenzo001

How do you get Ammo for the Euclid-C Finder?

The ammo type says ARCHll. I thought it referred to archimedes so I ransacked Helios One again but found nothing except archimedes 1 that kills the ncr around helios one. I think when I was doing the Helios One mission there was an option to reroute energy to Archimedesll but I am not sure.
I tried the energy weapon merchant in Freeside but she dosn't even have ammo for some of the guns she is selling.

lorenzo001 provided additional details:

OMG how am i suppose to know that. Helios one mission was near the beginning and I got gun when I was in freeside that is like doezen missions later. I chose to go with FOTA and gave electricity to everyone.

Is there any way to do that after doing the helois one mission?

timbusa88 answered:

While doing the Helios One mission you need to choose to route power to the Archimedes II weapon. You will get one unit of ammo every 24 hours and when you use it it fires the Archimedes at whatever you're targetting
2 0

Answers

Intimidator723 answered:

Unfortunately not. Once you choose a destination your stuck with it unless you have a previous save of course.
0 0

Reaver1990 answered:

If you've done it, no going back. If you chose ARCHEMEDES 2 activation, then it'll regen over time.
1 0

GodsofDisease answered:

your not supposed to know that. Its called learning.
0 1