How do i get power armor training?

1. I have some brotherhood armor but dont know how to get the training...where and who do i talk to?

User Info: lethalmofo84

lethalmofo84 - 6 years ago

1. Option 1.
    Complete The quest chain for The Brotherhood Of Steel They are located in the hidden valley in One of the bunkers
    Option 2.
    Do The Companion Quest For Arcade Gannon

this info can be found on The fallout Wiki

User Info: Reaper315

Reaper315 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Either follow your main quest to Yes Man (he will tell you where the Brotherhood of Steel (BoS) are), or go straight to Hidden Valley solve their questline.

I haven't tried Arcade Gannon, but I know he's ex-enclave and can wear Power Armor himself, so that could easily be accurate.

User Info: Nation33

Nation33 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You gain it after completeing Still in The Dark and Eyesight To The Blind for Elder McNamara, or by completeing Still in The Dark, making Head Paladin Hardin elder,and then comleting Tend To Your Buisiness for him. After doing any of these you have to ask to join. If Hardin is made elder, wait 2 in game days before returning to Hidden Valley. If McNamara is still elder, I beleive that you have to wait like 9 days. (I only did this with Hardin but have read about getting it with McNamara)

User Info: thelonecourier1

thelonecourier1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. ^^^^^^^^ The above answer is for Brotherhood of Steel armor.

User Info: thelonecourier1

thelonecourier1 - 5 years ago 0 0